Humans are so weird. The planet we live in we have yet not fully explored it and we are already on the search of other planets[Moon and other planets] . Few days back I went for fishing near Charna island so I thought why not make a video about the Ocean facts, that I have in my knowledge. So let’s start the video Before starting the video, I want to let you guys know that we sat in boat from sonera beach and went straight pass the charna island for fishing. We reached sonera beach an hour before Fajr [ prayer ] and at the time of sunrise the landscape was so beautiful, that if a good photographer was there in my place he could have pulled some great photos but since I only had iPhone so this is what you get lets start Everyone knows that the planet earth contains 70%-75% of water and the rest is land but it’s very fascinating to know that only 5% of that water is explored and the remaining 95% of the water is unexplored so yes we have only known the 5% of the water the other 95% is yet to be knows. No one knows what lies in the depth of the ocean. In fact we have better maps of moon and the mars but no map of the underwater surface. The 50% of the living life on the planet earth lies underwater. We can say that humans only have seen half of the world the other half is yet to be seen by the human. Scientists estimates that near a million species are yet to be discovered due to their presence underwater. While we were fishing we encountered two water snakes but I did not made any video of that because I was looking at it. World’s tallest building is burj khalifa the height of which is about 1 kilometer I don’t know the exact height so don’t quote me on that. But the deepest place underwater is Mariana Trench. the depth of the trench is about 11 kilometer. The people who keep interest in the internet and the web they might know there is a dark web called Marianas web. which comes under dark web. so the name of mariana web is named upon the Mariana trench. Because as the name suggest that parts of the ocean and the web are very very deep. In 1960 humans actually went deep down the Mariana trench. and in 2012 humans went back again in to the Trench. this time a movie producer/director went down the trench. Going down that deep into the trench is not that easy. because as you dive deep,the water pressure starts to build up. A very strong and tech advanced submarine is required to do the task. When In the indian ocean fishermen use to fish at night time when they returned,they said that the water was very bright and was glowing. “it’s almost like our boat has light in it, but we know our boats,we don’t have lights” they said ‘the water becomes very bright, as far as your eye can see its only bright glowing water, but the sky was black as usual’ they said. After wards when the scientists took a look at it scientists discovered thay the cause of that glowing water was satellites were also used to capture the photo of that glowing water. The length of which was 250 kilometers. Finally in 2005 scientists said the cause of which was a large group of bacteria spreading upto 250 Km that glow up them selves in order to attract fishes as the favorite place to live of the bacteria was in fishes stomach The intensity of the light was so strong that even satellites can capture them. Seeing them is real life will be very interesting. Oar fish. It is a fish of deep waters. Japanese call it ‘Messenger from the sea god’s palace’ when in 2010 an earthquake of 8.8 magnitude came in Japan. At that time Japanese fishermen saw this fish swiming near the surface. After the research it was found that this fish also lives in deep water and it never come up to the surface After the research it was found that the fish knew that a disaster was on it’s was so it swam up to the surface to safeguard it self. So that is why it is called ‘Messenger from the sea god’s palace’. When Hydrophones were newly invented Hydrophones are the device used to listen the voices under the water. The scientists placed them in various areas under water. Very strange voices were recorded via the device. Which I am not going to incude in the video But they are easily available on the youtube. When the voices were played it seemed like a voice coming from a very gigantic creature hidden in the water. But later it was found out by the scientists the voices recorded were of a glacier cracking over. But we never know.May be there is a monster deep down there World’s tallest waterfall is known as the Angles fall However it is not true. The world’s tallest water fall is an under water water fall! Have you ever thought it is possible? I swear I did not thought about that. But there is a under water water fall. This happens because of the changing of water temperature. This is located in Atlantic ocean, in between Green land and Iceland. The name of which is ‘Denmark strait cataract’ I have heard this one. I never read it anywhere Devil/Satan [IBLEES] sits on the bed of sea [ Quran Recitation in the Background ] So that was today’s video. How was it? Please let me know in the comments below did you knew all of these facts? Let me know in the comments below. See you guys in the next Video.